Employment and Auditions
Audition notices for individual productions and for annual City-Wide Auditions are posted here, on our social media pages, through the New Orleans Theater Network (www.nola-theater.com) and with AEA. Check back regularly for updates. To be added to our mailing list to receive press releases about open calls, sign up and join the “employment and auditions” list!
MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE!
(Small weekly stipend + free performance tickets and other perks)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient across all social media platforms
- High technical aptitude
- Graphic design, video editing and web development experience a big plus
- Help update website (intern will be part of redesign of website using outside vendor).
- Craft social media posts and oversee social calendar
- Help design programs for all mainstage productions
- Help create and schedule email blasts
- Clerical and organizational duties
- Help ideating strategic plans with teammates
- Research and develop relationships with local media and potential partnerships
- Other special projects
TO APPLY: contact firstname.lastname@example.org with brief (1-2 paragraph) cover letter plus resume or summary of relevant experience.